Cleopatra can provide full operational services, focusing on the dry cargo bulk and general cargo trades. We have experienced personnel with unlimited Master’s licenses, who provide operational guidance and instructions to vessels, and can handle all sorts of operational situations. Our expertise includes but is not limited to:
- Appointing agents and issuing voyage instructions.
- Providing assistance to the Master during cargo operations.
- Providing the latest information on ports to be called in a timely way.
- Organizing and overseeing rapid cargo operations and efficient hold cleaning for follow on cargoes.
- Arranging for bunkering.
- Following up on insurance claims of all types including P&I and Hull and Machinery.
We have unique experience in difficult cargoes including bagged cargo and so called dirty (bulk) cargoes which present challenges in terms of loading, safely transporting, and cleaning of vessels post discharge.